Management. Direction. Guidance.
These are all synonyms for leadership. Have you ever wondered why some people seem to be a natural leader and others just seem to flock to them? The reality is that there is no such thing as natural born leaders. Developing leadership skill sets is a learned behavior – not an innate trait. The inescapable fact is….You are a leader whenever you are in the position to influence someone’s thinking, behavior or development. Knowing yourself and your audience will define your success in the business world today.
One of the keys to a successful team is letting each individual team member do what they do really well. High performing teams learn to appreciate the strengths and diversity by accepting and embracing the differences rather than let them be a source of conflict. If all personality styles are represented, the strength of the team is in that diversity as long as team members have that perspective.
The Campfire Leadership workshops will:
• Demonstrate strengths and weaknesses of each trait
• Reduce conflict and improve effectiveness by focusing on strengths
• Improve communication with an understanding of each style
• Redirect frustration into appreciation of a balanced team
• Teach ways to motivate and lead each personality style